- In the heritage of the great feature of the previous platform, A3215 once again breaks through the air and choose Intel Coffee Lake platform as next-generation power POS for hunger users. It can install desktop type Core-i series CPU up to Core-i7 8700T.
- - Introduced 15.6" widescreen AIO POS system, A3516; this slim design AIO terminal maximizes the usage in different fields.
- - Introduced the world 1st POS system with Intel Apollo Lake platform
- - Cooperated with partners and introduced P3215, Industrial Panel PC with 304/316 stainless steel, for harsh working environments, such as fish harbors, butcher shops, food process manufacturers…etc.
- - Continuously the stylish design for A3215, the new round integrated base design, make the entire system stand out from others.
- - Introduced the 1st POS with cross-border concept design, A3415. The shape of base is designed as wind tunnel, (A bold and straight round shape) various from traditional POS design. This hybrid and unique design allow customers to installed RFID reader or 2D Scanner for multi-purpose applications.
- - Launched the 3rd Wintel AIO 15” system, A3215 the very first fan-less POS terminal using desktop CPU (Core i5), new entry- and high-end motherboards, fold-able base and multi-color design.
- - Launched 2nd 15” AIO POS System (Color Changeable plate) with the world 1st foldable stand POS, A3215 Pine View & Bay Trail Platform.
- - Introduced the 1st Android system with 90 degrees rotated display.
- - Joined Posiflex Technology, Inc. group
- - Received the 2014 Computex IF Award.
- - Launched the 2nd Wintel AIO 15” system, A3115 with entry and high-end two different levels simultaneously.
- - Established the company at Wugu Industrial park by a group of experienced sales and engineers in POS applications.
- - Launched the 1st Wintel AIO 15" WS10X to the North America market.