Custom Open Frame PC
Stainless Open Frame Panel PC
Open Frame PC with customized screw heads can be adjusted for various machinery mounting positions. The customer can choose between PCAP, resistive or floating touch, and Intel chipset of H310 or Q310 (With RAID function) and is compatible with Intel 8th CPU (Including Celeron G4900T, Pentium G5400T, Core-i3 8100T, Core-i5 8500T, and Core-i7 8700T) and 9th generation CPU (Up to Core-i9 9900T 4.4GHz (Customized BIOS is required).
Open-frame PCs are designed without an outer casing or enclosure, making them ideal for integration into other devices or systems. The advantages of open-frame PCs include:
1. Customizability: Open frame PC is highly customizable, allowing users to tailor the system to meet their specific needs. The screw heads can be added or removed and adjusted for various machinery mounting positions. The system hardware can be modified and integrated into different devices or systems.
2. Flexibility: Because of their open design, Open-frame PCs are very flexible and can be adapted to a wide range of applications. They can be integrated into kiosks, vending machines, industrial control systems, medical equipment, and other devices.
3. Space-saving: Open-frame PCs are typically smaller in size and take up less space than traditional touch terminals. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited.
4. Cost-effective: Open frame PCs are often less expensive than traditional Kiosks or Self-service terminals because they don't require an outer casing or enclosure. This makes them a cost-effective option for many applications.
5. Easy to service: Open frame PCs are easy to service and maintain because all the components are easily accessible. This makes it easy to replace or upgrade components when necessary.
Overall, open frame PCs offer a range of benefits that make them ideal for a wide range of applications, including customizability, flexibility, space-saving, cost-effectiveness, and ease of service.
- 304/306 stainless steel front bezel.
- IP65 for water and dust proof at front.
- Intel Desktop / Server type CPU, up to Core-i7 8700T.
- Complete fan-less, noise less and durable.
- Alloy aluminum die-casting housing for extreme working condition.
- Platform: Intel® 8th generation, Coffee Lake platform
- Chipset: Intel H310 or Q310 (With RAID function)
- Front Bezel: 304/306 stainless steel, IP65
- Housing: Aluminum Alloy Die-Casting with Ventilation system
- CPU: Intel® Celeron G4900T, Pentium G5400T, Core i3-8100T 3.1GHz, Core-i5 8500T or Core-i7 8700T
- LCD: 15" TFT LED LCD; brightness 350 cd/m² or 600 cd/m²
- Touch: 15" True Flat P-CAP touch or Resistive Touch
- RAM: 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4 RAM up to 32GB
- Storage: 1 x 2.5" SSD or HDD
- Power: External 12V / 84W power adapter & Power Cord
- OS: Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019 Enterprise (Value)
- Weight: 7 kgs (N.W.) / 8 kgs (G.W.)
|Model||Open Frame PC, I3315 M73|
|CPU Support||Intel® 8th Gen. Coffee Lake Platform|
|Celeron G4900T 2.90GHz (2 Cores) / Pentium G5400T 3.10GHz (2 Cores)|
|Core i3-8100T 3.10GHz (4 Cores) / Core i5 8500T 2.10GHz (6 Cores)|
|Core i7-8700T 2.4Ghz (6 Cores)|
|System Memory||2 x SO-DIMM, DDR4 (Max. 32GB)|
|Storage||HDD||1 x 2.5" HDD (Optional)|
|SSD||1 x 2.5" SSD|
|M.2||1 x M.2 bay (size: 22 x 60mm, 22 x 80 mm, socket 2 B key, for storage only)|
|LCD||Size||15" LED LCD Panel|
|Brightness||600cd/m² (Standard) / 350cd/m² (Optional)|
|Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Touch Screen||True-Flat Projected Capacitive Touch / Resistive Touch|
|Front Bezel||304 / 306 stainless steel front bezel|
|Tilt Angle||0 ~ 120 degree|
|External I/O Port||Rear||4 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0|
|4 x Serial ports (3 x RJ45 & 1 x extension cable); (Power enable by BIOS; 0/5/12V)|
|1 x Parallel port* (Optional, by extension cable)|
|1 x VGA (Power enable by BIOS; +12V) / 1 x HDMI OUT|
|1 x Cash Drawer Port (RJ11; +12V / 24V)|
|1 x LAN (10 / 100 / 1000)|
|1 x Mic-In / Speaker-out (Combo Jack)|
|1 x DC In|
|1 x Power Switch|
|Speaker||2 x 2W speaker (Optional)|
|Power||External power adapter, 84W / 12V (Lock type)|
|EMC Safety||CE, FCC Class A|
|Environment||Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 35°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 85% RH non condensing|
|Storage Humidity||20% - 85% RH non condensing|
|Security & Reliability||TPM 2.0|
|OS Support||Windows 11 / Windows® 10 IoT / Linux per request|
|System Dimension (W x D x H)||417.90 x 51.00 x 339.40 mm|
|Weight (N.W. / G.W.)||8 kgs (N.W.) / 9 kgs (G.W.)|
|Packing Information||Carton Dimension
(W x D x H)
|21.2 x 49.2 x 41.5 cm|
|Carton per Pallet
(105 x 100 cm)
|40 cartons (400 units in a 20-foot container)|
Tel: 886-2-2290-0531More Details
Stainless Open Frame Panel PC | All-In-One POS Systems & Panel PCs Manufacturer | PENETEK
Located in Taiwan since 2013, PENETEK TECHNOLOGY, INC. has been a POS systems and Panel PCs manufacturer with Intel 10th Gen. Elkhart Lake platform for POS, Panel PCs, and Industrial PC product lines. Their main products, include Custom Open Frame PC, POS, All-In-One POS, Panel PCs, Industrial Panel PCs, Kiosks and Open Frame PCs, which are CC and FCC certified.
Penetek, is a 100% Taiwan-based premier manufacturer, that offers OEM / ODM services with the most flexible customization to hospitality, food & beverage, retail, and industrial automation developers and companies with comprehensive product services. With over 20 years of experience in All-in-One (AIO) touch terminal design and manufacturing, Penetek staffs understand the demands of our partners and develop products of unmatched quality and feature to help our OEM/ODM partners meet the specific needs of their customers in the ever-changing dynamic of the market.
PENETEK has been offering customers high-quality POS systems and panel PCs, both with advanced technology and 20 years of experience, PENETEK ensures each customer's demands are met.