HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
- 1. Before you claim for an RMA, please visit FAQ and seek if your problem has described in there.
- 2. After you have tried all possible solutions, but none of them works. Please gather the original purchase documents (Invoice/Receipt in most cases).
- 3. Fill in the RMA form here. (Write down the failure symptom and hardware / software configuration as detail as possible.)
- 4. Contact your supplier (System integrator, hardware distributor, or application software provider) for further assistance.
- 5. Our customer service will help you to determine the problems or send a technician to you.
- 6. You must provide Penetek or its authorized partners an RMA number and a detailed written description of the problem you are experiencing. Penetek or its authorized partners will not take any action until it is made aware (in writing) of the problem you are experiencing.
- 7. As your product is fragile, if you send your product to Penetek or one of its authorized partners, ensure that it is packed ppropriately. Penetek accepts no responsibility for your product until it reaches Penetek or its authorized partners.